Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Train, Plane & Automobile!

Tomorrow I set off on a big adventure all by myself!  I am traveling to Utah to see some college friends, one of which I have not seen in 8 years.  This will be my first ever experience vacationing without my family.  I am beyond ready for the much needed break, rest and relaxation.  I love the fact that we don't really have much of a schedule to follow.  AND I am consulting a Thirty-One party while I am there, so the mileage is a tax deduction (as though I were driving anyways). 

My Thirty-One is going really well.  I have a couple of amazing things lined up in the next couple of months, but am wishing I had more parties booked.  I really enjoy getting out and meeting new people, so consulting parties is amazing for me.  Which is also my sole reason for being a consultant.

Things around our house have settled down a bit now that everyone is in school.  On Tuesdays and Thursdays I am free of kids from 8:15-11:15.  It's only 3 hours twice a week, but it's a very nice break.  Soon I am looking into volunteering at a school to help with my resume.  I would like to return to work next fall and want to help out my lacking education resume.  I also want to get back to doing what I love and that is watching children learn.

We are still in search of job opportunities for m husband so we can move back towards our home of Ludington and closer to our family.  I pray every day it is in the plans for us.  We miss being "home" terribly, but there are not an abundance of jobs for Jesse there.  I know I need to be patient and life will work out when it is supposed to.

I know I have lots more that I would like to write about, but for now I am going to call it quits as I have lots to do before I leave tomorrow morning! 

Until then,

Hugs ~B.

No comments:

Post a Comment